Welcome to the Second Annual Courage Worldwide Triathlon!
**Note: Some event details subject to change. Please check back before the event.**
When & Where
- Saturday, August 29, 2020
- Lake Almanor
What do we have for YOU?
- Awesome tank tops and finisher’s medals for all participants who register by August 9th.
- Post-race refreshments for all participants.
- Custom trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers!
- Law Enforcement Challenge participants have the opportunity to win the highly-desired departmental rotating trophy.
- A warm fuzzy feeling in your heart knowing you helped rescue victims of sex trafficking!
Stay tuned for more participant information as race day approaches!
High Sierra Fire:
Knights of Columbus:
Lassen Co. Probation
Honey Lake Valley Assembly Church
Lassen County Sheriff’s Posse
US Forest Service
Thanks to Plumas Pines Resort, host of the 5th Annual Courage Triathlon.
The Bizz Running CO.:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.This institution is operated under special use permit with the U.S. Forest Service Lassen National Forest.