Event at a Glance
Saturday, August 30, 2014
1/4 Mile Kids’ Fun Run Start Time: 7:30 am
5K/10K Start Time: 7:45 am
- All online registrants will receive an automatic registration confirmation.
- Paper registrations will receive an email if one has been provided and is legible.
- Please email us at Run@Courageworldwide.org if you need to confirm your registration.
- Pre-race instructions will be emailed out to registered runners the week before the race.
Packet Pick Up
- Packet Pick Up will be at Sports Authority, 3200 Naglee Rd (West Valley Mall), from 1:00 until 8:00 on Friday, August 29, and on race morning from 6:30am until 7:45am.
- Download the Sports Authority coupon HERE for use at packet pick up.
- Before August 18: If you would like to switch your distance, simply email this request along with your first name, last name and the mailing address that you registered with to Run@courageworldwide.com
- After August 18: If you decide to switch your distance, simply show up at packet pick up or on race morning and ask a registration volunteer to help you.
How To Register
Registering is easy! You may register for any Courage Run in two ways.
- Register On-line HERE
- Request an entry form by mail. Please contact us and we will be happy to mail a form to you.
Please enter only once. If you fax or register online, do not mail a hard copy. Do not send multiple faxes or online entries.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- You must be in good health to participate in any of our run/walk events.
- Race numbers are required to participate. Rouge runners will be removed from the course.
- No bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, or dogs will be allowed on the course.
- Overall winners will not qualify for their age group category awards.
Course Time Limits
To ensure that roads reopen to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, the course time limit will be strictly enforced. Participants must maintain a pace faster than 20 minutes per mile. If your face falls beyond that, the roads will be reopened and you must follow all pedestrian traffic laws.
Problems/Solutions Booth and Lost & Found
The Problems/Solutions Booth will be near the starting line to assist you with any race day questions. The Problems/Solutions Booth will also serve as the race day Lost & Found. Any valuables found at the start or finish should be turned in to the Problems/Solutions Booth.
Any valuable items NOT claimed at the finish by 12:00 pm will be taken back to our Roseville office. To claim a lost item after the event, please email us at Run@Courageworldwide.org.
Age Group Awards
Age group awards will be presented 3-deep in all divisions, for both the 5K and the 10K, for male and female categories. Awards ceremony will be at 11:00. If you cannot be present for the ceremony, please contact us for your award. In accordance with USATF Rules, overall awards will be determined by gun time while age group awards will be determined by your RFID chip time.